A free speech organization Speech First study found that universities across the United States placed a greater emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion than on free speech in freshman orientation materials.
Through Freedom of Information Act requests, Speech First obtained freshman orientation materials from more than 50 public colleges and universities. However, approximately one-third of the materials mentioned free speech or viewpoint diversity, while over 90 percent discussed diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Speech First Executive Director Cherise Trump told Fox News Digital, “The results were not that surprising, but they should be shocking to the general public.”
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Charity of the Month: Catholic Charities USA
- The Trump of Argentina Wins
- Our Latest Poll: Are you interested in the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform