The Washington establishment is deeply hostile toward former President Donald Trump. It has contempt for at least half of the American people. And it adamantly opposes the idea of reforming the deep-state bureaucracies. All too many conservatives don’t fully understand this.
For several generations, the right has grumbled while allowing the left to take over more and more of the American system.
Read more at FoxNews.com
Newt’s Latest Articles:
- Why Joe O’Dea Can Beat Sen. Michael Bennet in Colorado
- What the Polls are Telling Us About the Midterms
- Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: Martha’s Vineyard vs. El Paso
- Why the House Republican Commitment to America Matters
- Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: Biden-Harris Alternative World of Facts
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas