Newt talks with Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick about the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago. Fitzpatrick is a former FBI Special Agent and now represents Pennsylvania’s 1st Congressional District.
On Monday, August 8th, FBI Agents entered former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and seized what they determined were classified documents. The raid was unprecedented. In the 114-year history of the FBI, they have never gone after a former President of the United States. Was the raid politically motivated? What documents did President Trump have in his possession the FBI could have requested he give back? Why did they feel the need to get a search warrant? Why did they take his passports? What actions will Congress take? Newt’s guest is Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick. He represents Pennsylvania’s 1st Congressional District. Prior to working in Congress, he spent 14 years serving our country as both an FBI Special Agent and Federal Prosecutor.
Guest: Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick
FBI Raid on President Trump is Latest Proof of Democrat War on Rule of Law
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling