Newt talks with John Solomon of Just the News, about the latest information on the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago.
It’s been 17 days since the FBI raided former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate and there are still so many unanswered questions. On Thursday, August 18th, U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart ruled the Department of Justice must turn over the redacted version of the affidavit used to justify the unprecedented FBI search by this Thursday at 12 noon. Newt’s guest is John Solomon. He’s an award-winning investigative journalist, author and digital media entrepreneur who serves as Chief Executive Officer and Editor-in-Chief of Just the News.
Guest: John Solomon
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday