Newt talks with John Solomon of Just the News, about the latest information on the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago.
It’s been 17 days since the FBI raided former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate and there are still so many unanswered questions. On Thursday, August 18th, U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart ruled the Department of Justice must turn over the redacted version of the affidavit used to justify the unprecedented FBI search by this Thursday at 12 noon. Newt’s guest is John Solomon. He’s an award-winning investigative journalist, author and digital media entrepreneur who serves as Chief Executive Officer and Editor-in-Chief of Just the News.
Guest: John Solomon
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas