Newt talks about Twitter’s troubles with Jessica Melugin, Director of the Center for Technology and Innovation at the Competitive Enterprise Institute.
In a whistleblower complaint obtained and published by The Washington Post this week, former Twitter security chief Peiter ‘Mudge’ Zatko alleges the company misled federal regulators and the company’s own board of directors about “extreme, egregious deficiencies” in its defenses against hackers, as well as its lax efforts to fight spam. The complaint has potential implications for Twitter’s legal battle with Elon Musk, who is trying to get out of a $44 billion dollar contract to buy the social media platform. Newt’s guest is Jessica Melugin, Director of the Center for Technology and Innovation at the Competitive Enterprise Institute.
Guest: Jessica Melugin
Elon Musk Twitter Deal:
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy