Pennsylvania Lt. Governor and Democrat Senate nominee John Fetterman has continually expressed openness toward controlled injection sites and other drug decriminalization policies.
As drug overdoses have gone up over the past decade, many cities — including Philadelphia, San Francisco, New York City, and Seattle — have opened locations where individuals can use illegal drugs in a supervised environment to minimize overdose deaths.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Newt’s World – Episode 637: Faith and Relationships in America
- Biden’s Illegal Immigrants
- Our Latest Poll: Should taxpayer’s money be used to house Biden’s illegal immigrants?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Which country sold the territory known as the Louisiana Purchase to the United States in 1803?
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | December 4, 2023