Pennsylvania Lt. Governor and Democrat Senate nominee John Fetterman has continually expressed openness toward controlled injection sites and other drug decriminalization policies.
As drug overdoses have gone up over the past decade, many cities — including Philadelphia, San Francisco, New York City, and Seattle — have opened locations where individuals can use illegal drugs in a supervised environment to minimize overdose deaths.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Our Latest Poll: Are You Concerned that Vladimir Putin may use nuclear weapons?
- According to Zelenskyy, Russian Troops “Were Not Trained For Combat”
- U.S. Facing Butter Shortage Ahead of Holidays
- New Jersey Democrats Want to Require Costco to Sell Gas to Everyone, Not Just Members
- Larry Summers Warns Global Economic Risk Approaching Pre-Great Recession Level