According to Peter Hernandez who is running for U.S. Congress, through language, we learn, communicate our intentions, develop plans, and express our feelings. Through language, we convey our affections and transmit our displeasures. Language unites a family, a community, a region, or a culture together.
Wokeism in its purest form breaks down clarity and replaces truth with new grievance norms that masquerade as justice. Wokeists attempt to nullify centuries of tradition, ethnicity, and science by socially discrediting opposing views.
Wokeism is not the America we came to love. To assume Latinos, support a grievance culture is to get the Latino community all wrong.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Which country sold the territory known as the Louisiana Purchase to the United States in 1803?
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | December 4, 2023
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- President Biden Omits God from Thanksgiving Day Proclamation