Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis sent two planes full of people who entered the country illegally to Martha’s Vineyard. They landed on the exclusive island off Massachusetts on Wednesday evening. The governor’s office said the flights are part of the state’s, “relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations,” according to Fox News Digital.
The island is a common vacation destination for wealthy, progressive Democrats, including former President Barack Obama, who owns a multimillion-dollar home there. When DeSantis’ office first revealed the relocation program in April, it said migrants might be sent to other destinations.
In the meantime, on Thursday, in Washington, D.C., two migrant buses from Del Rio, Texas, arrived near Vice President Kamala Harris’ Naval Observatory residence.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Inner Circle: American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
- American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
- Medicare’s Private Contractors Must Stop Gaslighting Transplant Patients and Fix Its Mistake