According to sources within the Department of Justice, Facebook has been spying on the private messages and data of American users who express anti-government or anti-authority sentiments — or question the 2020 election. The company has then been reporting users to the FBI.
One of the sources said, “Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena.” Going on to say, “It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause.”
When the targeted Facebook users were investigated by agents in local FBI field offices, sometimes using covert surveillance techniques, no criminal or violent offenses were found.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Our Latest Poll: Are you interested in the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Inner Circle: American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed