Newt talks with Vivek Ramaswamy about his new book, Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence.
Hardship is now equated with victimhood. The pursuit of excellence and exceptionalism are at the heart of American identity, and the disappearance of these ideals in our country leaves a deep moral and cultural vacuum in its wake. But the solution isn’t to simply complain about it. It’s to revive a new cultural movement in America that puts excellence first again. Newt’s guest is Vivek Ramaswamy. He is a successful entrepreneur and New York Timesbestselling author of Woke Inc. His new book is Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence.
Guest: Vivek Ramaswamy
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall
- Newt’s World – Episode 606: “The Street Economist”
- Newt’s World – Episode 605: Underserved – Today’s Forgotten Communities
- Newt’s World – Episode 604: Coach Bill Courtney on Being “Undefeated”