Newt talks with Vivek Ramaswamy about his new book, Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence.
Hardship is now equated with victimhood. The pursuit of excellence and exceptionalism are at the heart of American identity, and the disappearance of these ideals in our country leaves a deep moral and cultural vacuum in its wake. But the solution isn’t to simply complain about it. It’s to revive a new cultural movement in America that puts excellence first again. Newt’s guest is Vivek Ramaswamy. He is a successful entrepreneur and New York Timesbestselling author of Woke Inc. His new book is Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence.
Guest: Vivek Ramaswamy
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas