Domino’s Pizza is launching an “Inflation Relief Deal” that will give customers a 20 percent discount on menu items they order online.
Domino’s President of U.S. and Global Services Joe Jordan said in a statement, “It’s no surprise that prices are up on nearly everything, from milk to eggs, gas and even delivery services. … Nobody has been spared from inflation, including restaurants.”
He added, “We want to give customers a break, as they’ve been emptying their pockets all summer but shouldn’t have to for delicious pizza.” Customers can find Domino’s Inflation Relief Deal in the national coupon section of Dominos.com.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Newt’s World – Episode 637: Faith and Relationships in America
- Biden’s Illegal Immigrants
- Our Latest Poll: Should taxpayer’s money be used to house Biden’s illegal immigrants?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Which country sold the territory known as the Louisiana Purchase to the United States in 1803?
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | December 4, 2023