Newt talks with House Republican Leader, Congressman Kevin McCarthy about the Commitment to America.
As we approach the midterm elections on Tuesday, November 8th, we are facing record breaking inflation, high rates of crime across the country, and huge waves of migrants coming over the U.S. southern border. As one of the architects of the Contract with America almost 30 years ago, Newt believes it’s important for leaders to tell the American people what they stand for. And the Republicans in the House have released the “Commitment to America” which is very clear on what policies Leader McCarthy, and the House Republicans will deliver on if they take over the House in January. Newt’s guest is House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy. Part 1 of 2.
Guest: Kevin McCarthy
The Republican Commitment to America
An Economy That’s Strong – The Republican Commitment to America
A Nation That’s Safe – The Republican Commitment to America
A Future That’s Built On Freedom – The Republican Commitment to America
A Government That’s Accountable – The Republican Commitment to America
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 538: Parents of the World, Unite!
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement