The Republican National Committee is calling out President Joe Biden and the Democrats.
The state of the economy ranks as voters’ No. 1 concern heading into the midterms. GOP candidates should hold Democrats accountable for high inflation, the RNC said earlier this month.
The central factors causing concern for the economy are inflation at a 40-year high, a baby formula shortage, an out-of-control border crisis, and rising crime in Democrat-run communities.
The RNC has called President Biden and the Democrats “out of touch.”
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- The Trump of Argentina Wins
- Our Latest Poll: Are you interested in the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform