Newt talks with Founder and CEO of Legacy Precious Metals, Charles Thorngren, about the volatility of the stock market and the importance of diversifying your investments.
As interest rates continue to rise, and inflation is at all-time highs, the stock market continues to be volatile. Many Americans want to know how they can protect their own finances and investments as we face this challenging economic period. Newt’s guest is Charles Thorngren, Founder and CEO of Legacy Precious Metals. He has been advising people on their personal finances and investments for over 25 years.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement
- Newt’s World – Episode 533: Newt Answers Your Questions with Vivek Ramaswamy