Newt talks with Founder and CEO of Legacy Precious Metals, Charles Thorngren, about the volatility of the stock market and the importance of diversifying your investments.
As interest rates continue to rise, and inflation is at all-time highs, the stock market continues to be volatile. Many Americans want to know how they can protect their own finances and investments as we face this challenging economic period. Newt’s guest is Charles Thorngren, Founder and CEO of Legacy Precious Metals. He has been advising people on their personal finances and investments for over 25 years.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 613: Chairman James Comer on the Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- Newt’s World – Episode 612: The State of the Economy: Government Shutdown + Newt’s Exciting Announcement
- Newt’s World – Episode 611: Kash Patel on The Deep State
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans