Newt talks with Dr. Weifeng Zhong from the Mercatus Center about China’s COVID lockdowns, Biden’s meeting with Xi Jinping, and what we can expect next.
What is happening with the COVID lockdowns in China? What was discussed at the meeting between President Joe Biden and President Xi Jinping in Bali, Indonesia on November 14th? Newt’s guest is Dr. Weifeng Zhong.He is a Senior Research Fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University. He also runs the “Policy Change Index” project, which uses machine learning to read large volumes of propaganda text.
Guest: Weifeng Zhong
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday