Newt talks with Dr. Weifeng Zhong from the Mercatus Center about China’s COVID lockdowns, Biden’s meeting with Xi Jinping, and what we can expect next.
What is happening with the COVID lockdowns in China? What was discussed at the meeting between President Joe Biden and President Xi Jinping in Bali, Indonesia on November 14th? Newt’s guest is Dr. Weifeng Zhong.He is a Senior Research Fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University. He also runs the “Policy Change Index” project, which uses machine learning to read large volumes of propaganda text.
Guest: Weifeng Zhong
Newt’s World – Episode 371: China – In Propaganda We Trust
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy