Steve Kornacki talks with Newt about the 1994 Republican Revolution.
Newt sat down with MSNBC’s Steve Kornacki for a Bonus Episode of his six-part podcast series, The Revolution with Steve Kornacki. The series recounts the 1994 Republican takeover of Congress and Newt’s rise to Speaker of the House after 40 years of Democratic control. Newt listened to the series and felt that Kornacki and his team did a great job of capturing that pivotal moment in history. Upon listening to the final episode in which a panel of journalists who covered Newt during that period convened to debate his legacy, Newt knew that he wanted to weigh in – and he wants you to hear his interview with Steve Kornacki.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy