Newt talks with Congressman Kevin Brady about his 26 years serving in Congress, representing the Eighth District of Texas.
U.S. Congressman Kevin Brady is a pro-family, pro-small business conservative who proudly represents the Eighth Congressional District of Texas. Widely recognized as a national economic leader, Kevin is only the third Texan in history to chair the powerful House Ways & Means Committee. As Chairman, he led a historic reform of America’s tax code, the first in 30 years. He has achieved a number of great successes while serving in Congress. On April 2021, he announced that he would not run for a 14th term and would retire after the 2022 election cycle. He talks with Newt about his accomplishments during his 26 years of service.
Guest: Rep. Kevin Brady
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate
- Newt’s World – Episode 511: The Immortals: General George Marshall