Newt talks with Dan Runde from the Center for Strategic and International Studies about what our global strategy should look like in an age of renewed great power competition.
What should our global strategy look like in an age of renewed great power competition? And what must America offer to a newly empowered developing world when we’re no longer the only major player? In his new book, “The American Imperative: Reclaiming Global Leadership Through Soft Power”, Dan Runde makes the case for building a new global consensus through vigorous internationalism and judicious use of soft power. Newt’s guest is Dan Runde. He is the senior vice president, director of the Project on Prosperity and Development and the William A. Schreyer Chair in Global Analysis at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
Guest: Daniel Runde
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 613: Chairman James Comer on the Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- Newt’s World – Episode 612: The State of the Economy: Government Shutdown + Newt’s Exciting Announcement
- Newt’s World – Episode 611: Kash Patel on The Deep State
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans