Newt talks with Dr. Richard Haass about his new book, “The Bill of Obligations: The Ten Habits of Good Citizens.”
In his new book, “The Bill of Obligations: The Ten Habits of Good Citizens”, New York Times bestselling author Richard Haass calls for bold change. He argues that the very idea of citizenship must be revised and expanded and makes his case for what he considers obligations for American citizens. Newt’s guest is Dr. Richard Haass. He is the president of the nonpartisan Council on Foreign Relations and an experienced diplomat and policymaker. He has served in the Pentagon, State Department, and White House under four presidents, Democrat and Republican alike.
Guest: Richard Haass
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 538: Parents of the World, Unite!
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement