Newt talks with former Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, about his new book, “Never Give An Inch: Fighting for the America I Love.”
Secretary Mike Pompeo is the only person ever to have served as both America’s most senior diplomat and the head of its premier espionage agency. As the only four-year national security member of President Trump’s Cabinet, he worked to impose crushing pressure on the Islamic Republic of Iran, avert a nuclear crisis with North Korea, deliver unmatched support for Israel, and bring peace to the Middle East. His new book, “NEVER GIVE AN INCH: Fighting for the America I Love” is a raw account of what it took to deliver an America First approach, winning outcomes in the face of a progressive activist media, partisan conspiracies, two impeachments, endless investigations, and the COVID-19 pandemic. Newt’s guest is Secretary Mike Pompeo.
Guest: Secretary Mike Pompeo
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 538: Parents of the World, Unite!
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement