Newt talks with Senator Tommy Tuberville on preserving Title IX and his holds on Department of Defense Nominees.
Senator Tommy Tuberville had a legendary career as a college football coach for 40 years before being elected to the United States Senate to represent the State of Alabama. Now, he’s leading on two major issues in the Senate regarding the impact the Biden Administration’s new Title IX policies will have on female athletes and pushing back against the military’s new abortion policy.
Guest: Sen. Tommy Tuberville
Tuberville Condemns Biden Admin’s Attack On Women’s Sports
Tuberville Op-Ed In The Wall Street Journal: The Pentagon Shouldn’t Wage Culture War
Tuberville Reintroduces Legislation To Defund Sanctuary Cities, Protect American Jobs
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy