Newt talks with John Solomon, editor-in-chief of Just the News, about the IRS whistleblower who is alleging political interference in a Hunter Biden tax investigation.
The news outlet, Just the News, broke a story on Wednesday about an IRS special agent who is seeking whistleblower protection to disclose information about what the agent alleges is mishandling of an investigation into President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden. Newt’s guest is John Solomon. He’s an award-winning investigative journalist, author and digital media entrepreneur who serves as Chief Executive Officer and Editor in Chief of Just the News.
Guest: John Solomon
Whistleblower Bombshell: IRS Agent Alleges DOJ Thwarting Criminal Prosecution of Hunter Biden – Just The News
White House Insists No ‘Political Interference’ in Hunter Biden Probe After IRS Whistleblower Comes Forward – Fox News
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy