Newt talks with Will Rinehart, Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Growth and Opportunity at Utah State University about the advancement of artificial intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence is developing so rapidly by the tech industry and A.I. is starting to affect millions of Americans who engage with it. From college students using ChatGPT software to write their papers, to A.I. sampling human voices, to A.I. creating whole new search engines, like Microsoft’s new launch of Bing, powered by A.I. There is so much happening, Newt wanted to devote a series of episodes to understanding Artificial Intelligence. Newt’s guest is Will Rinehart. He is a Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Growth and Opportunity at Utah State University.
Guest: Will Rinehart
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall
- Newt’s World – Episode 606: “The Street Economist”
- Newt’s World – Episode 605: Underserved – Today’s Forgotten Communities