Newt talks with Stephen Marche about his new book, “Death of an Author” which was written with the help of artificial intelligence writing technology.
As Open AI’s ChatGPT-4 continues to develop and gain media attention and public debate, it has provoked a conversation in the creative community about when and how it should be used and who owns the rights to the work. Journalist Stephen Marche has been immersed in the world of AI since 2017. He is a believer in the benefits of AI as a tool for creative expression. His new novella, “Death of an Author” was written by three cutting-edge AI-writing platforms. The result is a gripping mystery that is 95% written by AI (his AI author’s name is Aidan Marchine), and 5% by Marche, who skillfully crafted the story outline and machine prompts.
Author: Stephen Marche
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy