Newt talks with Congressman Jason Smith, Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, about the latest on the debt ceiling discussions.
As Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Congressman Jason Smith’s top priority is delivering for the working families, farmers, and small businesses that make the American economy the envy of the world. Newt’s guest is Congressman Jason Smith, who proudly serves Missouri’s 8th Congressional District, which includes Southeast and South-Central Missouri.
Guest: Congressman Jason Smith
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy