Newt talks with Congressman Jason Smith, Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, about the latest on the debt ceiling discussions.
As Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Congressman Jason Smith’s top priority is delivering for the working families, farmers, and small businesses that make the American economy the envy of the world. Newt’s guest is Congressman Jason Smith, who proudly serves Missouri’s 8th Congressional District, which includes Southeast and South-Central Missouri.
Guest: Congressman Jason Smith
Chairman Smith Op-Ed: For America’s Economy To Work, We Need a Working Class Agenda
Chairman Smith Op-Ed: To Solve the Debt Ceiling, President Biden Should Look at His Own Voting Record
Chairman Smith Opening Statement – Hearing on Health Care Price Transparency: A Patient’s Right to Know
At A New York City Port, Ways and Means Committee Hears How Improved Trade Enforcement is Needed to Counter China’s Unfair Trade Practices and Allow American Workers to Compete and Win
Chairman Smith Applauds Bipartisan Passage of the Protecting Taxpayers and Victims of Unemployment Fraud Act
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy