Newt discusses the Hunter Biden plea deal with Professor William Jacobson of Cornell Law School.
On Tuesday, President Biden’s son, Hunter Biden agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges and accept terms that would allow him to avoid prosecution on a separate gun charge. The federal prosecutor who oversaw the investigation and signed off on the agreement is David Weiss, the U.S. attorney in Delaware. And while this plea agreement ends his legal troubles, it still does not address questions that many of us still have about Hunter Biden’s business dealings. Newt’s guest is William Jacobson. He is a Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the Securities Law Clinic at Cornell Law School.
Guest: William Jacobson
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 669: A.J. Tata on The Phalanx Code
- Newt’s World – Episode 668: Rob Henderson on Troubled
- Newt’s World – Episode 667: Craig Shirley on Ronald Reagan
- Newt’s World – Episode 666: Strategic Thinking in a Dangerous World
- Newt’s World – Episode 665: Dr. Michael Roizen on The Great Age Reboot