Newt discusses the Hunter Biden plea deal with Professor William Jacobson of Cornell Law School.
On Tuesday, President Biden’s son, Hunter Biden agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges and accept terms that would allow him to avoid prosecution on a separate gun charge. The federal prosecutor who oversaw the investigation and signed off on the agreement is David Weiss, the U.S. attorney in Delaware. And while this plea agreement ends his legal troubles, it still does not address questions that many of us still have about Hunter Biden’s business dealings. Newt’s guest is William Jacobson. He is a Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the Securities Law Clinic at Cornell Law School.
Guest: William Jacobson
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 612: The State of the Economy: Government Shutdown + Newt’s Exciting Announcement
- Newt’s World – Episode 611: Kash Patel on The Deep State
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall