by Newt Gingrich
The anti-Israel and anti-Jewish scenes of the last week are reminders that the spirit of Adolph Hitler is far from dead.
The hateful pro-terrorist demonstrations at Harvard, Yale, other universities, and in New York City are reminders that the Nazis’ desire to exterminate the Jewish people was strongly echoed during World War II by many Arab leaders.
The best example of Arab support for Hitler and the Nazis was Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin al-Husseini. He went to Berlin, made radio broadcasts favoring the Nazis and went to Bosnia to recruit Muslims to serve in the Waffen SS.
The commitment to eliminating all Jews and wiping out Israel is sustained by Hamas’s commitment outlined in its founding document. A major leader of Hamas announced, “not a single Jew will remain.”
Watch More of Newt’s Commentary Here:
Newt’s Latest Articles:
- The Trump of Argentina Wins
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Inner Circle: American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
- American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy