Newt addresses the issue of what must be done to confront and defeat Putin now.
Newt makes the case that historically it has been extraordinarily difficult for democracies to confront and defeat evil. What Vladimir Putin is doing to the people of Ukraine can be characterized as evil and the Western allied nations must come together to stop him.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼