Newt addresses the issue of what must be done to confront and defeat Putin now.
Newt makes the case that historically it has been extraordinarily difficult for democracies to confront and defeat evil. What Vladimir Putin is doing to the people of Ukraine can be characterized as evil and the Western allied nations must come together to stop him.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday