Newt addresses the issue of what must be done to confront and defeat Putin now.
Newt makes the case that historically it has been extraordinarily difficult for democracies to confront and defeat evil. What Vladimir Putin is doing to the people of Ukraine can be characterized as evil and the Western allied nations must come together to stop him.
Lessons from Putin’s Invasion of Ukraine
Biden: Helping Dictators and Harming Americans
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling