This is the first in a series of episodes, Newt will be doing about The Road to the 2022 midterms in November.
In November 2022, will the balance of power in the House and Senate change? With Biden’s dismal approval ratings, inflation, soaring gas prices, increasing interest rates and border security issues, will voters turnout in November and elect a Republican majority? Newt gives his take on this first episode in a new series on the road to the midterms.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼