This is the first in a series of episodes, Newt will be doing about The Road to the 2022 midterms in November.
In November 2022, will the balance of power in the House and Senate change? With Biden’s dismal approval ratings, inflation, soaring gas prices, increasing interest rates and border security issues, will voters turnout in November and elect a Republican majority? Newt gives his take on this first episode in a new series on the road to the midterms.
Biden’s Crisis of Crises
Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: Insights from the Campaign Trail
The House Republican Commitment to America
Republicans More Likely Than Democrats to Say Partisan Control of Congress ‘Really Matters’ – Pew Research Center
President Biden Job Approval – RealClear Politics
2022 House Race Ratings – The Cook Political Report
2022 Senate Race Ratings – The Cook Political Report
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy