This is the first in a series of episodes, Newt will be doing about The Road to the 2022 midterms in November.
In November 2022, will the balance of power in the House and Senate change? With Biden’s dismal approval ratings, inflation, soaring gas prices, increasing interest rates and border security issues, will voters turnout in November and elect a Republican majority? Newt gives his take on this first episode in a new series on the road to the midterms.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday