Newt talks with economist David Beckworth, about a topic that is affecting every American’s pocket book – inflation.
Many have noticed the cost of food and gas prices rising. Are we headed for skyrocketing inflation? And will global supply chain issues affect our holiday gift giving this year? Newt’s guest is David Beckworth, he is a Senior Research Fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University and former economist at the Department of the Treasury.
Guest: David Beckworth
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 413: Devin Nunes on Truth Social
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 412: The Corporate Warrior
- Newt’s World – Episode 411: Ben Carson on Created Equal
- Newt’s World – Episode 410: Bill O’Reilly on Killing the Killers￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 409: This Will Not Pass