Newt talks with soprano Molly Grace Young about her ongoing five-year battle with breast cancer.
Five years ago, soprano Molly Grace Young was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer at the age of 29. And she decided to face cancer the only way she knew how, by entertaining people. Molly began lip-syncing her favorite songs on Facebook and YouTube while going through her treatments, and her performances are truly amazing. Molly discusses her journey battling metastatic breast cancer and the health care system in America.
Guest: Molly Grace Young
This Woman Is Lip Syncing Her Way Through Chemotherapy – Self Magazine
Chemo Chameleon – John Hopkins Magazine
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling