Newt talks with soprano Molly Grace Young about her ongoing five-year battle with breast cancer.
Five years ago, soprano Molly Grace Young was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer at the age of 29. And she decided to face cancer the only way she knew how, by entertaining people. Molly began lip-syncing her favorite songs on Facebook and YouTube while going through her treatments, and her performances are truly amazing. Molly discusses her journey battling metastatic breast cancer and the health care system in America.
Guest: Molly Grace Young
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼