Newt talks with nationally syndicated personal finance columnist, Michelle Singletary, about her recent article, “Seven Ways You Can Financially Prepare for a Recession.”
Inflation is eating away at wage increases, the Dow is down 18% for the year so far, the Fed just raised interest rates three quarters of a point and gas is over $5 a gallon. Are we headed towards a recession? Newt’s guest is Michelle Singletary. She discusses her recent column, “Seven Ways You Can Financially Prepare for a Recession”. She writes the nationally syndicated personal finance column, “The Color of Money” which appears in The Washington Post on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Guest: Michelle Singletary
Seven Ways You Can Financially Prepare for a Recession – Washington Post
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 538: Parents of the World, Unite!
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement