Newt talks with nationally syndicated personal finance columnist, Michelle Singletary, about her recent article, “Seven Ways You Can Financially Prepare for a Recession.”
Inflation is eating away at wage increases, the Dow is down 18% for the year so far, the Fed just raised interest rates three quarters of a point and gas is over $5 a gallon. Are we headed towards a recession? Newt’s guest is Michelle Singletary. She discusses her recent column, “Seven Ways You Can Financially Prepare for a Recession”. She writes the nationally syndicated personal finance column, “The Color of Money” which appears in The Washington Post on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Guest: Michelle Singletary
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 444: Penn Law School’s War on Amy Wax￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 443: Can One Man Save the World?
- Newt’s World – Episode 442: Charlie Kirk on “The College Scam”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 441: Understanding Mass Shootings
- Newt’s World – Episode 440: The Road to the Midterms – What Voters are Thinking