Washington, D.C.’s vaccine mandate for students over 12 years old has been the subject of significant controversy and is now being tested after thousands of students returned to school this month without being vaccinated.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved vaccines for children as young as six months old. Research has repeatedly shown that children are far less likely to experience serious harm from the virus.
In a letter to Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, the lawmakers raised questions about “D.C.’s alarming attempt to expel thousands of students who fail to comply with a vaccine mandate.”
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Our Latest Poll: Are you interested in the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Inner Circle: American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed