Newt talks with Charles Thorngren, CEO of Legacy Precious Metals about the best way to plan for your financial future with the current economic challenges we’re facing.
Rising grocery prices, supply chain issues, the highest inflation in 40 years, uncertainty in the markets and interest rate increases, all of these factors add up to economic instability for many Americans. And almost everyone wants to know how they can protect their own finances now and also invest in their future. Newt’s guest is Charles Thorngren, CEO of Legacy Precious Metals.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday