Newt provides his take on what needs to be done to reign in the dangerous Mexican drug cartels.
On March 3rd, two Americans were killed in daylight abductions, after their mini-van of four traveled across the U.S. – Mexico border into Matamoros, Mexico. The Gulf Cartel later apologized and said the kidnappers had acted on their own, and they were turning them over to authorities. The kidnappings and murders have led the United States to evaluate their current relationship with Mexico and how much the cartels control Mexico, in an effort to get fentanyl and other illegal drugs into the United States. Overdose deaths killed 100,000 Americans last year. Is it time the United States take a stronger stance against the drug cartels and treat them like an enemy?
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 613: Chairman James Comer on the Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- Newt’s World – Episode 612: The State of the Economy: Government Shutdown + Newt’s Exciting Announcement
- Newt’s World – Episode 611: Kash Patel on The Deep State
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans