Newt talks withJosh Treviño, Chief of Intelligence and Research at the Texas Public Policy Foundation, about the dangers of the Mexican drug cartels.
Are Americans safe in Mexico? On March 3rd, two Americans were killed in daylight abductions, after their mini-van of four traveled across the U.S. – Mexico border into Matamoros, Mexico. The U.S. must defeat the Mexican drug cartels, both for our long-term security and survival, and for Mexico’s.
Newt’s guest is Joshua Treviño, Chief of Intelligence and Research at the Texas Public Policy Foundation.
Guest: Josh Trevino
Designating Mexican Cartels as Terrorist Organizations – Texas Public Policy Foundation
Hold Them Accountable: Mexican Elites and the Cartels – Texas Public Policy Foundation
Does the U.S. Military Have a Role in Response to Border Lawlessness? – Texas Public Policy Foundation
Will Mexican Elites Save Mexico—or Abandon It? – Texas Public Policy Foundation
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy