Newt talks withJosh Treviño, Chief of Intelligence and Research at the Texas Public Policy Foundation, about the dangers of the Mexican drug cartels.
Are Americans safe in Mexico? On March 3rd, two Americans were killed in daylight abductions, after their mini-van of four traveled across the U.S. – Mexico border into Matamoros, Mexico. The U.S. must defeat the Mexican drug cartels, both for our long-term security and survival, and for Mexico’s.
Newt’s guest is Joshua Treviño, Chief of Intelligence and Research at the Texas Public Policy Foundation.
Guest: Josh Trevino
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy