Newt discusses Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen’s recent visit to China and what was accomplished.
On Thursday, July 6th Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen traveled to China to meet with Xi Jinping’s new top economic advisors. One of Yellen’s top goals was to understand what is happening in the Chinese economy which has rebounded slower than expected after China lifted nearly three years of stringent pandemic measures. Newt’s guests are Michael Faulkender, America First Policy Institute’s Chief Economist and Steve Yates, American First Policy Institute’s Senior Fellow and Chair of the China Policy Institute.
Guests: Michael Faulkender and Steve Yates
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall
- Newt’s World – Episode 606: “The Street Economist”
- Newt’s World – Episode 605: Underserved – Today’s Forgotten Communities