Newt talks with George Beebe, Quincy Institute Director of Grand Strategy, about the mysterious death of Yevgeny Prigozhin.
On Wednesday, August 24th, the world watched as a plane fell out of the sky outside of Moscow. On board were ten people, including the leader of Russia’s Wagner mercenary group, Yevgeny Prigozhin. Prigozhin’s death was confirmed by Russian authorities the following Sunday after investigators used genetic testing to identify all the victims of the plane crash. The accident raised many questions about how the plane had crashed. For those who follow Putin, the answer seemed obvious. Newt’s guest is George Beebe, the Director of Grand Strategy at the Quincy Institute.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
Guest: George Beebe
Watch Newt’s Latest Videos:
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 612: The State of the Economy: Government Shutdown + Newt’s Exciting Announcement
- Newt’s World – Episode 611: Kash Patel on The Deep State
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall