The ‘Bidenomics’ plan for western reliance on foreign energy.
On Sept. 6, the Biden-Harris administration declared yet another policy targeting Alaska by cancelling oil and gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (Arctic Refuge).
This latest move by President Joe Biden marks the 55th executive order and action, effectively nullifying the remaining Trump-era policies in Alaska. In the name of protecting the planet, President Biden has terminated “leases covering 430,000 acres, banned oil and gas production on another 2.8 million acres, and imposed draconian regs amounting to a near-ban on another 10 million acres.”
However, the energy security of the nation is in decline. President Biden’s energy strategy increasingly relies on foreign resources, including OPEC and countries such as Venezuela. This shift comes at a cost to the American public, facing soaring oil prices at the gas pump with seemingly no end in sight.
Read more on the Biden administration’s War on Alaska Oil and Gas at The Committee To Unleash Prosperity.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
Watch Newt’s Latest Videos:
- Newt Gingrich on Kudlow | September 28, 2023Newt talks to Larry about how the country is willing to have a government shutdown if that’s what it takes to cut spending.
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | September 28, 2023Newt talks to Laura about the rumors Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin is being recruited for the 2024 presidential race and why he believes former President Donald Trump will win the Republican nomination.
- Newt Gingrich on Mornings with Maria | September 27, 2023Newt talks to Maria about a looming government shutdown and the impact of Trump’s indictments on the 2024 campaign.
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | September 13, 2023Newt talks to Laura Ingraham about the impact of ‘Bidenomics’ on average Americans and New Mexico’s ’emergency’ gun ban.
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | August 31, 2023Newt talks with Peter Hegseth about how Democrats and the media are raising concerns over Biden’s mental and physical declines.