The federal budget deficit under Joe Biden is currently double that of previous year.
In response to President Joe Biden’s assertion that he has reduced the federal deficit by $1.7 trillion, surpassing the achievements of all previous presidents, recent reports revealed a contrasting reality. During the initial 10 months of fiscal year 2023, the federal budget deficit stands at $1.6 trillion, a figure exceeding double the deficit during the corresponding period in the previous year.
Furthermore, the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget revealed the final number will exceed $2 trillion for fiscal year 2023 once the numbers are in for August and September.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
Watch Newt’s Latest Videos:
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | September 13, 2023Newt talks to Laura Ingraham about the impact of ‘Bidenomics’ on average Americans and New Mexico’s ’emergency’ gun ban.
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | August 31, 2023Newt talks with Peter Hegseth about how Democrats and the media are raising concerns over Biden’s mental and physical declines.
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | August 23, 2023Newt discusses what a winning strategy looks like for Republican presidential hopefuls on ‘The Ingraham Angle.’
- Newt Gingrich on Mornings with Maria | August 23, 2023Newt discusses 2024 presidential election, what to expect from the first GOP debate on Fox News and Trump’s mounting legal issues.
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | August 22, 2023Newt talks with Sean Hannity about President Biden’s disastrous trip to Maui following the tragic wildfires.