by Newt Gingrich
This week’s debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library may be the most important debate of the 2023 Republican presidential nomination process.
It is to the candidates’ advantage that Donald Trump will be in Michigan addressing autoworker union members. His absence will create a space in which they can talk about the solutions America needs. If Trump were there, everyone else would be overshadowed – and all news media coverage would obsess over him and various reactions to him.
As we saw in the first debate, when given a chance to talk about issues and ideas, the candidates are competent and interesting. They have strong personalities, and they offer viewpoints and ideas worthy of national attention.
This week’s debate is important because it may determine if anyone can break past Governor Ron DeSantis and become a true competitor to Trump.
Watch Newt’s Second Debate Preview Video:
Newt’s Latest Articles:
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Inner Circle: American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
- American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
- Medicare’s Private Contractors Must Stop Gaslighting Transplant Patients and Fix Its Mistake
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy