by Newt Gingrich
It is hard to believe this could happen in America, but it is clear that President Biden is willing to put President Trump in jail if he can.
Like President Erdoğan of Turkey — who had to rig his last election to avoid the likelihood of being imprisoned with his son for corruption — Mr. Biden has decided that stopping his chief political opponent requires putting him in jail.
Simply indicting Mr. Trump has only strengthened him. Mr. Trump is moving from being a candidate to being the leader of a national movement. Every time he gets stronger, his leftwing opponents become more rabid, terrified, and aggressive.
Watch Additional Commentary from Newt:
Newt’s Latest Articles:
- The Trump of Argentina Wins
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Inner Circle: American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
- American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy