by Newt Gingrich
Early voting for the special election for New York’s Third Congressional District begins February 3. It is imperative for the future of our nation that New Yorkers on Long Island and in Queens turn out to support Republican Mazi Pilip.
This is not hyperbole or campaign season exaggeration. This race is vitally important to people who want to build a better future for New York — and for people who want to build a better future for our country.
I had the opportunity to meet briefly with the National Republican Congressional Committee staff last week and told them the same thing. I told the entire staff that every single team member should be working to make sure Ms. Pilip wins the race on February 13.
Watch More of Newt’s Commentary Here:
Newt’s Latest Articles:
- A Fresh Approach to Health Care Reform
- Taking Nuclear War Seriously
- Inner Circle: Sen. Mitt Romney’s Tax Increase Proposal
- Sen. Mitt Romney’s Tax Increase Proposal
- Biden Democrats are Corrupting the American Legal System
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 667: Craig Shirley on Ronald Reagan
- Newt’s World – Episode 666: Strategic Thinking in a Dangerous World
- Newt Gingrich on Mornings with Maria | February 22, 2024
- Newt Gingrich on Ingraham Angle | February 21, 2024
- Newt Gingrich on Jesse Watters Primetime | February 19, 2024