The radical Left is waging cultural wars across our country, threatening to erase our history and fundamentally change our nation. Defending our Constitution and protecting the principles that guided our Founding Fathers will be one of the biggest fights of our lifetime. The Left is not going to give up. We can’t either. If you are ready to fight back against the radical left, then Speaker Newt Gingrich invites you, your friends, and your family to join him in “Defending America.”
This 6-part video course covers the most critical issues facing our country, from culture and economics to religion and self-defense. It is a world-class learning opportunity from a world-class history professor and political practitioner.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the Left poisoned the melting pot using multiculturalism, not to celebrate other cultures but to turn us against each other and tear apart the country;
- Why religious faith is and always has been so essential to liberty, and what we must do to defend against those trying to replace our God-given freedom with man-based tyranny;
- How the Left is destroying opportunity and the American dream — while grabbing power for itself under the guise of helping us;
- What the growing efforts to silence free speech by the Left mean for conservatism and freedom itself and the knowledge you need to fight back;
- Why the Left’s attack on your Second Amendment rights is based on a totally phony narrative, and what the Founders really believed about your right to self-defense; and
- How the D.C. swamp creatures are hurting Americans, and what we can do to drain the swamp and send them home once and for all.
“Defending America” is designed to:
- ARM you with comprehensive knowledge of American history, values, and principles;
- EXPOSE how the Left is working overtime to erode our history and values; and
- TEACH you what you can do to defeat their arguments and win back the country.
Most importantly, “Defending America” will provide you with the single most important piece of knowledge in any political war: How to know your political adversaries better than they know themselves.