Sens. Blackburn and Tuberville demand information from NEA over Critical Race Theory Research.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 Team:
GOP Sens. Marsha Blackburn and Tommy Tuberville recently wrote a letter to the National Education Association, a 3 million-member labor union consisting of school faculty. In the letter, the senators requested information from the NEA regarding its research on Critical Race Theory opponents.
In the letter, the senators wrote that the “unpleasant aspects of American history” ought to be taught to children in school. However, they argued that the key tenants of Critical Race Theory, and works such as The New York Times’ 1619 Project, contain inaccurate information that seeks to divide Americans and would promote harmful ideology to school-aged children.
Read more about this story at Fox News.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Will Overturning Roe v. Wade impact the Midterm Elections?
- Our Latest Poll: Should State Governors Suspend Gas Taxes to Help Lower the Cost at the Pump?
- On Drug Costs, Biden Identifies the Wrong Problem, and Gives The Wrong Solution
- Our Latest Poll: Is the State of the Union Strong?
- Our Latest Poll: Are you going to watch the State of the Union Address?