What’s happening in Afghanistan remains one of the worst foreign policy disasters in decades, and it’s only getting worse. For this podcast, Rob tells you why the disaster in Afghanistan is even more destructive than you may realize. And in a time of crisis when the country and the world are in desperate need of a leader, what’s the Biden administration doing? Finger-pointing in the most cowardly way. Rob explains why our current leaders are setting up America for dark days ahead. Plus, Rob just got into a fist fight at a gay bar for being a Republican. Don’t miss Rob’s retelling of a crazy trip to California.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy