Newt makes the case for why the federal budget needs to be balanced now.
When Newt Gingrich was Speaker of the House, they balanced the federal budget for four straight years, the only four consecutive years in your lifetime. And they did it knowingly, deliberately and with a strategic plan. He knows it can be done. Newt makes the case of why the federal budget needs to be balanced now.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday