Once they cross the border, where do they go? Newt’s guest is Congressman Dan Meuser, who recently introduced the “Immigration Transparency and Transit Notification Act”.
In December 2021, Congressman Dan Meuser, who represents Pennsylvania’s 9th district, was notified by civilian airport employees, that chartered flights carrying hundreds of illegal immigrantswere landing at a local airport in Scranton, Pennsylvania. These flights landed in the dead of night, with no prior notice provided to state, local, or federal officials, and illegal immigrant passengers were put on buses to undisclosed destinations. The “Immigration Transparency and Transit Notification Act”, will address these issues by increasing transparencyand enhancing the role of the states in the process. Newt’s guest is Congressman Dan Meuser.
Guest: Congressman Dan Meuser
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy