Newt talks with Thomas Hoenig about the state of the economy and what we should expect in the next year.
We are experiencing the highest inflation in 40 years. The Federal Reserve has raised interest rates to try to curb inflation, but did they act too late? And, are we headed towards a recession? Newt’s guest is Thomas Hoenig, former Vice Chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and former President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. He currently is a Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
Guest: Thomas Hoeing
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall
- Newt’s World – Episode 606: “The Street Economist”
- Newt’s World – Episode 605: Underserved – Today’s Forgotten Communities