Newt talks with Missouri Representative Ben Baker about his Parents’ Bill of Rights Act which just passed the Missouri House.
84% of voters favor parents having the right to see everything their children are being taught in schools. Several states are taking steps to allow parents access to the classroom by passing legislation that ensures parents’ rights to transparency in their child’s public education. Newt’s guest is Representative Ben Baker, representing Missouri’s District 160. He is the lead sponsor of the Missouri Parents’ Bill of Rights.
Guest: Rep. Ben Baker
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 445: Why Climate Change is ‘Unsettled’￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 444: Penn Law School’s War on Amy Wax￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 443: Can One Man Save the World?
- Newt’s World – Episode 442: Charlie Kirk on “The College Scam”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 441: Understanding Mass Shootings