Newt talks with Missouri Representative Ben Baker about his Parents’ Bill of Rights Act which just passed the Missouri House.
84% of voters favor parents having the right to see everything their children are being taught in schools. Several states are taking steps to allow parents access to the classroom by passing legislation that ensures parents’ rights to transparency in their child’s public education. Newt’s guest is Representative Ben Baker, representing Missouri’s District 160. He is the lead sponsor of the Missouri Parents’ Bill of Rights.
Guest: Rep. Ben Baker
HB 1858 – Transparency in Public Education
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 538: Parents of the World, Unite!
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement