Newt talks with Missouri Representative Ben Baker about his Parents’ Bill of Rights Act which just passed the Missouri House.
84% of voters favor parents having the right to see everything their children are being taught in schools. Several states are taking steps to allow parents access to the classroom by passing legislation that ensures parents’ rights to transparency in their child’s public education. Newt’s guest is Representative Ben Baker, representing Missouri’s District 160. He is the lead sponsor of the Missouri Parents’ Bill of Rights.
Guest: Rep. Ben Baker
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 613: Chairman James Comer on the Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- Newt’s World – Episode 612: The State of the Economy: Government Shutdown + Newt’s Exciting Announcement
- Newt’s World – Episode 611: Kash Patel on The Deep State
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans